Do you want to start your own website? If yes, then you are at in the right place. Because, I will explain here about creating a free website on the BlogSpot Platform. If you have a website then you can share your thoughts online with other people in the world. So let’s start, How to Create A Free Blog on Blogger – Complete Guide for 2019.
Internet is full of free blogging sites, you can choose a platform that you like. But blogger is the best in all of them. So I would recommended it. If you are beginner then choose Blogger for start your first site.
You no need any Investment for this, you can create full free blog without any cost. Google allow you to create free site on their blogger platform that specially build for bloggers.
Following guideline (step by step with screenshot) given below, you can create your own free blog in the next 5 minutes.
How to Create A Free Blog on Blogger Platform – Step by Step Guide for Beginners
Before start creating blog on BlogSpot, you need a google account for login at Blogger.com site. After that, start follow below steps.
- First of all, go to blogger.com site and click on Create New Blog.
Now, you need select Name, Address or Theme for your Blog.
- Add Title for your Blog.
- Choose address for your blog.
- Select a theme for your blog.
- At last, click on Create blog!
Congratulations! Now your blog has been created, but you are not done. There are some settings that you need to set on your newly created blog.
Go to blogger dashboard and understand blogger features via below guidelines.
- Posts: Here you can see your blog all posts.
- Stats: Here you can see your blog traffic reports.
- Comments: Here you can manage your blog comments.
- Earnings: Here you can apply for monetize your blog with Google AdSense.
- Pages: Here you manage your blog pages.
- Layout: Here you can customize your blog layouts.
- Theme: Here you can change your blog themes.
- Settings: Here you can setting up your blog.
All features steps are very easy and you can easily use all of them. By the way, I will explain here some important points.
First, go to BlogSpot dashboard >> Layout and add Header Logo, Favicon, Widgets etc. for your blog.
- Go to Posts >> New post and publish your first blog post.
Before publishing your first post, I will suggest you to create important pages. That is necessary for every blog or website.
Finally, If you not like your simple blogger template then you can find your favorite theme from the internet, download it and upload on your blog.
Once you have published 10-20 quality content articles, you are ready for monetize your blog. Actually, blogger is google’s service and google provide AdSense advertising program for monetize free blogger blog.
You need go to blogger dashboard >> Earnings to become google ads publisher.
There are some more things that I will teach you in the future. We will learn also about How to Create A Self Hosted Blog on WordPress?
For this, you can subscribe our blog newsletter for get notification of our latest posts.
If you may like this article, please share it on social media with your friends.