There are many wordPress plugins for adding advertising sites ads in wordPress blog. But some plugin gives you good service as ad injection plugin. I have used last many months ad injection plugin on my blog and get better performance and earning more money.
You can use ad injection plugin for Adsense, affiliate marketing, amazon associate, Clickbank, Infolinks and other any advertising sites program. You can paste ads code in wordPress blog posts, pages and sidebar widget area.
- How to Increase Your Adsense Revenue with Matched Content
- 10 Articles Headline Creating Tips to Get Millions of Readers on Your Blog
You can handle ads for your visitors type ad injection plugin give you many features that really amazing feature. You can show ads before posts content, below content and under post content. Here I told you about ad injection some features.
- Set the position of the top and bottom advert by paragraph or character.
- Position the random ads to start or stop in the middle of the post.
- Stop the random ads 2/3 of the way down a post, or at a paragraph/character position from the beginning/end of the post.
- New options to exclude ads from blockquote and pre sections.
- And custom ad excludes tags.
- Fade unused Home/Archive options instead of making them disappear.
- Add page age settings to status.
If you want to use simple plugin that this plugin only for you. You can block any reader by IP address then they don’t see your ads program and set ads for search engines visitors.
How To Use Ad Injection Plugin on Your WordPress Blog – Ad Injection Tutorial Guide
Ad injection gives you the most feature as you can show ads anywhere your post automatically. Here I talk about using guide of ad injection. You can follow below step and paste your ads code in your WordPress blog easily. You can download this plugin here. [Ad injection WordPress plugin…]
1. Global settings (apply to all ads):
Here you can set up where you want to show ads and where do not show ads. If you have used Adsense ads then you blocked ads on archives, error 404 and search result. Because Adsense doesn’t allow ads on the page. There are all feature that gives you full control to manage ads placement.
2. Ads placement settings:
In the post, Where to want show ads you can set up here.
- Show ads after post content longer then.
- Choose paragraph and character to show ads.
- How many random ads show in post content. Here you select it.
3. Paste Ads Code:
Here you can paste ads code and choose where to show ads in the post. Click on alignment and select ads position. You can select left, right, center and another place. If you want to change ads place every time then you can select brand all and you want to show ads with post content then select float left and right.
Similarly, you can add the other ads code in the post. If you don’t like this plugin you can use some other WordPress ads plugin.
- How To Setting Up Blogger Blog To Help People Find Your Blog
- How To Set Up Yoast SEO Plugin For Higher Search Ranking SEO Updated
If there is any problem you can just asking us. If you may like this post then share this post on social media with your friends and leave the comment about this article.