Everyone loves to net banking. Internet banking is a process to transfer money one bank to another bank account and make payment online. Its give you the freedom to the online transaction without visiting your bank. It is also known as mobile banking. If you want to learn about a simple visual guide on how to transfer funds online using SBI net banking, then read this article. In this post, I’ll tell you about online money transfer process which makes easy of your digital transaction. For demonstration, I will use the screenshot from my SBI account but the transfer process is same for all other associated bank branches, ICICI and HDFC bank. So let’s begin.
However, If you are on slow internet connection then do this carefully. We need to send money to individual, family member, and friends. So before knowing how to transfer funds online from one bank to another bank, lets us know differents ways to transfer money one bank account to another bank account.
There are many ways to transfer money one bank account to another bank account. Here I’ll provide you the list of ways where you can transfer money to another’s banks.
1. By Cash:
- Go to your bank branch if both accounts are the same bank. Otherwise, go to person;s bank branch whom you want to pay.
- Take a deposit slip and fill all information correctly, like a/c type for saving account, branch name or code, person’s name & bank account numbers, your mobile number and which you want to transfer amount.
- After deposit, the cash deposit slips you will get a cash deposit receipt.
2. By Cheque:
- In the name brackets, write person’s name to whom you want the transfer or deposit the amount and also fill person’s account numbers in bank account number brackets.
- Now go to person’s bank branch to whom you want to pay and deposit the cheque. Generally, the receipt is not stamped.
3. By Net Banking:
If you have internet banking facility and using online net banking, you can easily transfer money to any account. For this, first, you have registered your bank account for net banking if you have not used mobile banking. When you will get net banking service you can do online transaction.
In addition, you can also transfer money using PayPal and your credit card. However, here we are talking about how to send money to a bank a/c in another bank a/c using net banking.
Transfer Money From SBI to Another Bank Account Using Net Banking
Here are I’m telling you about send money from the SBI bank to another bank account. Follow these steps, you can easily transfer money other’s bank account. There are to option beneficiary and quick transfer, the quick transfer process is fast and simple, so we use it here.
- First go to your bank account net banking website, for SBI go to https://www.onlinesbi.com and log in with your internet banking details.
Ater log in click on Payments / Transfer option in the left top menu bar.
- Now, a new page will open, which will be three option Funds Transfer, Other Payments / Receipt and Other Requests.
- You need to click on Quick Transfer New in other requests.
Now you will need enter details like Name, Branch address, Account Number, Along with branch address, Within, and Inter Bank Transfer etc. After filling all the details you just need to click on submit.
- First select which account to send money.
- Now wrote person’s name whom you want to transfer money.
- Add person’s account number.
- Choose account: if his bank and your bank are same then select Within SBI.
- If his bank is different to your banks like ICICI and HDFC bank then select Inter Bank Transfer.
- Enter how much money do you want to send.
- Choose reason, why you need to send money.
- Accept terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on submit.
Now take a look at all the information in will open the page. If all information is correct, click on Confirm.
- Click on confirm button.
Done, after your clicking on confirming payment will be sent in few seconds to person’s account and you can see this message. “Funds has been transferred successfully from your account.” You can also see here transaction details. I will recommend you to take a screenshot of this transaction for security.
You can also transfer money using Paytm and ATM (debit card) but this works within the same banks only. If you face any problem in transferring money please contact your branch and leave a comment below. Also, read How to Speed Up Your WordPress Blog? Make 97% Fast Loading Site
I hope you may like this tutorial, if yes then please share this post on your social media profiles with your friends.